RenWeb is now FACTS
The company who provides the software we use for our student database, RenWeb, has merged with another company, FACTS Management, and now has been rebranded as FACTS. With this merger, the new company will provide new online billing tools which we will utilize beginning with all transactions related to the 2019-20 school year. We will continue to use our current billing system for all payments for the remainder of the 2018-19 school year.
- 24/7 access to online statements
- Ability to make payments online
- Ability to print statements for tax purposes
- Costs can easily be split among multiple payers on a percentage basis
- Tuition will be billed separately from other expenses such as Extended Day and Community Service fees, so you will receive 2 bills.
- You can choose to pay on the 1st or the 10th of each month, or both, paying tuition on one date and other expenses on the other date.
- Secure system for paying by automatic bank draft or debit/credit card (2.85% fee charged for all debit or credit card payments). No more having to drop off checks at the school!
These are a few of the changes you will see when re-enrolling for the 2019-20 school year. More detailed information will be provided as we approach our re-enrollment period. As always, if you have any questions, please contact us and we would be happy to help!