The TMA Board of Trustees is pleased to present a scholarship fund in honor of retired Trustee, Pete Goad, a 20+ year member of the Board. Pete's contributions to TMA are immeasurable and one of his passions was to provide financial aid to those who need it so that no child who wants to attend TMA is turned away solely because of money. We are not there yet, but we are striving to meet this goal.
One scholarship will be awarded per year for applicants who qualify for financial aid. The $2,500 award will be provided in addition to any financial aid awarded through the normal application process. Qualifications:
- Must apply and qualify for financial aid
- Must have attended TMA for 3 consecutive years
- Must be enrolled in the Extension or Elementary program
Those who receive the Pete Goad Scholarship are eligible to reapply every year.
To apply for the Pete Goad Scholarship, complete your application for financial aid through TADS and submit an essay of 250 words or less that describes:
- Why TMA is a great fit for your child
- How your child is a role model for other children
- Why it is important for your child to remain at TMA
For the 2020-21 school year, essays must be submitted by April 17, 2020.